Mar 14, 2010, 12:55 PM
If you have problems downloading your digital purchase, please try the following solutions.
- Use a different browser - there are limitations with some browsers. For example, IE6 will not download files over 2 Gb.
- Use a publicly available download manager such as those available at CNET.com.
- Disable virus or firewall software on your computer while downloading, then re-enable.
- If connecting wirelessly to your home router, try connecting via an ethernet cable.
- If connecting via a dial-up modem, try downloading from another location with a broadband-speed connection.
- Call your internet service provider to check your router settings or to see if they throttle or disallow files over a certain file size.
If you cannot resolve your download issues, you can purchase a "hard" copy of your digital product by calling NTMbooks.com at 800.321.5375 and provide your order number. We will discount your "hard" copy purchase by the amount you paid for the digital product.